Thursday, February 27, 2020

Feng Shui, Geopathic Stress, and me...and you.

This year I have been revisiting the ancient art of Feng Shui. If I remember correctly, I practiced this as best I could before I bought my home, and when I got my home, I set it up with what I remember to be good things in good places, but with time I have gotten a little distracted from the practice.
You too, may be looking to get a little more control, and order into your life. A cleaner, less cluttered happier home sounds good to most everyone, right? Well, let's do that!

What made me wish, need, and/or feel that I needed to get back into it was what I saw going on in my neighborhood, which in a nutshell, has been negative in nature. My neighborhood seemed sick. I thought it best that I should "protect" my home, and well being, and so I have begun, once again, reading, studying, and buying, or making things for this purpose. During this time I also learned about Geopathic Stress, which is a distorted or disrupted electromagnetic field of the Earth (Schumann Resonance / Waves). While there are positive stress lines, so too there are not so positive lines. Some people think that vibrations rising up out of the earth can cause negative happenings, and emotions. What I am now attempting to do it learn how to identify the bad Geopathic Stress areas outside of the house. I am not too good with dowsing rods as of today...

The remedy I am going to use (besides the Feng Shui, and Crystals) is made out of copper. A copper pipe driven into the ground, to be exact, so as to turn the identified black negative line into a more harmonious white line. Copper is a conductive material and is cut to length to resonate with the particular frequency of the Geopathic Stress being remedied. They say the results from clearing Geopathic Stress are instant, providing quick relief for those who have lived with the effects of Geopathic Stress for some time. As I believe my neighborhood has. It will be my yard that I will be looking for stress lines in, but I am hoping this will, in turn, have a positive effect on the whole neighborhood. Fingers crossed. This can also be done inside the home, and I have already done this, as best I could. Weather permitting, I will soon be outside to see what I can find.

Between the re-visiting of Feng Shui, placing of Healing Crystals, and identifying the Geopathic Stress areas in the house I actually do feel better. I have also been attempting to rid the house of some clutter, and unused things, as well as clean it (another basic Feng Shui principle). While reading about Feng Shui, I can tell you, it is very easy to get caught up in all of the Chinese protective statues, and such, but I am going to do my best to stay with the basics of color, earth elements, keeping tidy, and clean, and simple.

I am also determined to help the neighborhood get better, for everyone's sake. According to some Feng Shui practitioners I could just as easily place a Bagua Mirror on the house to send back the bad energy created out there, but that does not really fix the problem, if you are looking for a harmonious neighborhood. So I will be using other cures outside this year. Things like a Mirror Ball, wind chimes, and a whirligig strategically placed in the yard. Objects with Movement like Mobiles, colorful flags and “wind-dancers” activate Chi energy in a beautiful, mesmerizing way.

In the house, as you can see from the photos are different rooms that I have been working on. In most of these I have added things I think will help the neighbors, and more, also. It could be something happy hanging in the window, nice new curtains, or crystals. You can hang a clear faceted crystal in your window to attract the sparkle of the sun and its full color spectrum into your space.
Crystals from the earth such as quartz or amethyst are an important source of Earth energy that bring a sense of groundedness to your life. You can read more about Healing Crystals HERE.
If you are looking for a new beginning I would have to say, start with cleaning, and de-cluttering. Then get a compass, and follow the map at the top of this post (it is helpful to print it out), and look for the colors, and earth elements you can add to that specific area of the room. You only need a little item, not cover the entire area with it.

Today I cleaned out from under my bed (in Feng Shui it is very bad to have things under the bed). Feng Shui would like the area under your bed to be completely clear so Chi energy can circulate and nourish you as you sleep, so all of my shoes now have a new home. As you can see, it is very sensible advise, things under the bed gather dust, and dirt, and that is not healthy, neither is a dirty house. Clutter in the home does not make us feel good either. So it is probably time to get to work on living a better life, and include those around you in the neighborhood (even if you would rather not). Positive attracts positive. Believe me, I am doing my best to live these words.

At this point in the journey, I can let you know that I do feel better. If I have accomplished nothing else, the house is all clean, and straightened up. I gave a lot of unused clothing to charity, threw away thing I have not used for a long time, including broken things. I have also made the house look a little brighter, and happier.
Remember: With every Feng Shui Chi adjustment, your Intention gives them their power. Place the objects with your intentions firmly in mind to do the best job of anchoring or activating the blessings of Chi energy in your life. I hope this helps you too. Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. very nice and good advice. thanks so much. i should do this, too! :)

    ReplyDelete